We advise on structuring for your business and we assist with the full life cycle of corporations, partnerships and other business organizations. Our solicitors and paralegals register, organize and maintain your business entities. We provide advice and documents for governance, shareholder or partnership agreements, transactions, dividends, reorganizations, amalgamations, successions and winding up. You get quality, proactive corporate services.
What we do
Our corporate team takes care of your company from beginning to end.
We provide quality, cost-effective services for its organization, maintenance and transactions. We are financially literate and can work with your accountant to document dividends, reorganizations and tax-efficient transactions.
Industries we serve.
We work with clients in many industries doing business regionally or nationally, and who may be diversifying internationally.
Areas of focus:
- General Counsel
- Incorporation & Organization
- Shareholder & Partnership Agreements
- Corporate Governance
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- We take the time to get to know you and your business.
- We ask lots of questions.
- We believe understanding your priorities enhances our effectiveness.
- We are upfront with you about strategy and costs.
- Most of all, we are practical and avoid disputes.
- You have direct access to the lawyer responsible for your work and we commit to professional excellence, accessibility and value.
Our corporate clients include some of Alberta’s business leaders and entrepreneurs.
Our experience is mostly with private companies and our clients include some of Alberta’s business leaders. We have worked with them through adversity, growth and diversification. We counsel them in governance matters, reorganizations, leadership successions and disputes. We also work with many entrepreneurs entering new industries, projects and territories. We are the steady hand and trusted counsel to experienced managers and executives doing business in Canada and around the world.